Rohde Schwarz FSV30 is an exceptionally fast and versatile signal and spectrum analyzer for performance-oriented, cost-conscious users developing, installing, installing, and servicing RF systems. The Rohde Schwarz FSV30 is five times faster than comparable signal and spectrum analyzers and provides measurement routines optimized for speed and high data throughput. This is a crucial advantage in production applications.
In development applications, the Rohde Schwarz FSV30 excels due to its outstanding RF properties, a 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth (optional) unmatched in its class, and a wide range of analysis packages for analog modulation methods as well as wireless and wideband communications standards. With its touchscreen for easy operation, compact dimensions, low weight, and direct support of power sensors, the Rohde & Schwarz FSV30 is the best choice for installation and service work.
What is Rohde Schwarz FSV30 Use For:
Rohde & Schwarz FSV30 is intended to develop, produce, and diagnose high-frequency systems. It can take measurements on the stand or in the “field.” Rohde & Schwarz FSV30 is suitable for analyzing components, microcircuits, and base stations. You can significantly expand its functionality with additional hardware and software options if necessary.
Rohde Schwarz FSV30 Features and Specifications:
- Frequency range up to 3.6 GHz/7 GHz/13.6 GHz/30 GHz
- 40 MHz analysis bandwidth
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Analysis software for GSM/EDGE, WCDMA/HSPA, LTE, WiMAX™, WLAN, analog modulation methods
- Support of power sensors from the R&S®NRP family along with extensive power measurement functions
- Marker and trace functions
- Easy on-site upgrading with options
- –110 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz frequency offset
- +15 dBm third order intercept (TOI)
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) in 1 Hz bandwidth: –155 dBm at 1 GHz, –147 dBm at 30 GHz
- Customized test routines for production applications
- Efficient remote-control operation
- Touch screen operation
- Removable hard drive for applications where security is a concern
- WLAN 802.11a/b/g/j/p/n/AC
- 3GPP LTE
- GSM/EGPRS/EDGE/EDGE Evolution/VAMOS
- CDMA2000® 1xEV-DO
- CDMA2000® 1xRTT
- B24 – RF preamplifier 9kHz to 30GHz (for R&S® FSV30 only) not installable post factory
- B29 – Frequency Range Extension (20 Hz)
- B70 – Extension to 40MHz signal analysis bandwidth
- K30 – Noise Figure and Gain Measurements
- K91 – WLAN 802-11a/b/g Measurements
- K91N – WLAN 802-11a/b/g/n Measurements
- Spectrum analyzer.
- Power cable.
- Device passport.
- CD-ROM with instructions and basic software.
- Test port adapter with 3.5mm and N-type connector.
- probes, manuals, power cords, or other accessories unless stated or pictured.
FSV30 is in excellent condition, has been fully tested, and is guaranteed functional. It comes with a 90-day right of return should it not perform to your expectations.