Rohde Schwarz FSU26 spectrum analyzers lead the way in dynamic range, phase noise, level accuracy, and resolution – all parameters required for developing, producing, and testing next-generation wireless devices. The Rohde & Schwarz FSU26 spectrum analyzer is a wide band, very sensitive receiver.
It works on a “super-heterodyne receiver” principle to convert higher frequencies (normally ranging up to several 10s of GHz) to measurable quantities. The received frequency spectrum is slowly swept through a range of pre-selected frequencies, converting the selected frequency to a measurable DC level (usually logarithmic scale), and displaying the same on the CRT of the Rohde Schwarz FSU26. The CRT displays received signal strength (y-axis) against frequency ( x-axis).
The Rohde Schwarz FSU26 is a high-performance spectrum analyzer with outstanding performance in phase noise, dynamic range and measurement accuracy that meets any challenge in RF analysis – in aerospace and defense or for general microwave applications up to 26.5 GHz.
To handle the wide variety of measurement tasks in product development, an instrument must offer ample functionality and excellent performance in all areas of interest. Its wide dynamic range makes the R&S FSU26 an ideal tool for base station development and testing. That plus the excellent characteristics already incorporated in the standard model, e.g. < 0.3 dB total measurement uncertainty, gated sweep and IF power trigger.
Some applications for Rohde Schwarz FSU26 Spectrum Analyzers include Site Monitoring: Verify that your transmitter’s frequency and signal strength is accurate. Interference: Before a system is installed, you use a Rohde & Schwarz FSU26 spectrum analyzer to verify that the frequencies (you plan to use) are not occupied or if the presence of a very strong signal will interfere with your new setup. Interference can be created by a number of different situations.
Rohde Schwarz FSU26 Features:
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 26.5 GHz
- TOI > 20 dBm, typ.: +25 dBm
- 1 dB compression: +13 dBm (0 dB RF attenuation)
- Displayed average noise level: –152 dBm at 2 GHz; –148 dBm at 26 GHz (1 Hz bandwidth)
- Typ. 77 dB ACLR for 3GPP, typ. 84 dB with noise correction
- Phase noise typ.: –160 dBc (1 Hz) at 10 MHz carrier offset
- Noise correction
- Full choice of detectors
- Versatile resolution filters
- Full range of analysis functions
- High dynamic range
- Measuring frequency deviation after settling
- Power measurement
- Scalar network analysis with wide dynamic range
- Direct frequency range up to 67 GHz
- Easy expansion of the frequency range to 110 GHz with external mixers from Rohde & Schwarz
- Support of external mixers up to 1 THz
- Short test cycles, high throughput
- Fast time domain power measurement
- List mode: combined measurement of various parameters with a single command
- Up to 70 measurements/s in zero span via IEC/IEEE bus, including trace data transfer
- 859x/8566-compatible IEC/IEEE bus command set
- High measurement speed
The Rohde & Schwarz R&S FSU26 Spectrum Analyzer surpasses the proven excellent RF data of the R&S FSE and R&S FSIQ series of Spectrum Analyzers. Measurements calling for an extremely wide dynamic range are simpler, faster, and more reliable – in development, quality management, and production environments. The R&S FSU26 can rightly be called the new reference in spectrum analysis, with an unprecedented dynamic range.
These characteristics make it easy to find small spurious signals even in the presence of strong carriers (e.g., at a base station). For 3GPP adjacent-channel power measurements, a figure of 84 dB ACLR allows good adjacent-channel power (ACP) ratios to be verified and demonstrated very simply and with high accuracy. Build your node B better than others, and prove it. The high harmonic second-order intercept point means the optimum dynamic range for multichannel cable TV measurements.
- B10 = External Generator Control
- B16 = 100Base-T Interface
- B23 = RF Preamplifier, 3.6 GHz to 26 GHz
- B25 = Electronic Attenuator, 0 dB to 30 dB, and 20 dB preamplifier
- K9 – Power Meter
- K30 – Noise Figure
- K40 – Phase Noise
- FSU analyzer;
- 1 Year Warranty with Calibration Certificate
- opt K5(Modulation and Spectrum measurement on GSM/EDGE)/
- Fresh NIST traceable cal included
- Aligned 2022 with R&S software
- Fully Tested, guaranteed
There are no reviews yet.