HP Agilent 6850A G2630A GC System Gas Chromatograph is an excellent choice for any laboratory where bench space, ease of use, and independent channel flexibility are important.
In half the footprint of a standard dual-channel GC, this one-channel workhorse can double sample throughput by allowing two GCs in the space of one. You get all the capability and reliability you need for routine GC analyses in an instrument that has the same proven performance of Agilent’s flagship 6890N GC and the 6890N inlets and detectors.
HP Agilent 6850A G2630A GC System Gas Chromatograph is Designed for the production environment, this GC is so easy to use, anyone can operate it without making a mistake. And the instrument is amazingly easy to maintain. Its unique top-opening lid provides unobstructed access to column connections.
HP Agilent 6850A G2630A GC System Gas Chromatograph Includes
- Agilent G2630A Gas Chromatograph
- Jetdirect 400a J4100A network card
- PC Computer with installed Agilent and midi sherlock software and license dongle connected to the back port.
- G2629A keypad panel
Agilent 6850 Gas Chromatograph Split / Splitless FID G2630A 6850 Computer Included.
New Options Available:
- 150 psi capillary split/splitless inlet with electronic pneumatics control (EPC)
- Temperature-programmed cool on-column inlet with EPC (0-100 psi operation)
- Capillary programmable-temperature vaporizing (PTV)inlet with septumless head and liquid CO2 cryogenic cooling (0-100 psi operation)
- Capillary PTV inlet with septum head and liquid CO2 cryogenic cooling (0-100 psi operation)
- The enhanced Agilent FPD (single-wavelength version only) that has five times the sensitivity for sulfur and 15 times the sensitivity for phosphorus compared to the previous version and the best sensitivity for both S and P compared to other standard FPDs
- Three channels of auxiliary EPC, each providing 0-100 psi pressure control
- Micro ECD with EPC (currently available in the United States; in other countries,please contact your local Agilent sales office or authorized distributor)
- A version of the 6850N Series II (part number G2630A) is available off-the-shelf with a split/splitless inlet and FID configuration only
- A versatile autosampler that can accommodate 27 2-mL vials or 22 4-mL vials (using an optional turret accessory)
- Built-in control of either the 7683A or 7683B autoinjector with the 8-sample turret
- State-of-the-art performance for unsurpassed retention time and quantitation repeatability
- Electronic pneumatics control, allowing all pressures and flows to be programmed into the method
- A choice of split/splitless, packed, cool on-column, or PTV inlets
- A choice of flame ionization, thermal conductivity, flame photometric, micro electron capture, or 5973N mass selective detectors
- Early maintenance feedback (EMF) alerts you when maintenance is due–in enough time to take action without losing uptime.
- A choice of rotary or diaphragm valve
- Fast GC for better control of production processes
- Flip top inlet sealing system, a quick-release inlet sealing system for use with inlet temperatures up to 350 degrees C.
- The only high-performance GC to meet the EN 50082-2 standard for industrial use
- Various control options:
- The front panel, which has just six buttons for ultimate ease of operation
- Agilent’s Cerity NDS for chemical QA/QC, which is designed to match the workflow of a typical production laboratory
- The Agilent ChemStation Plus base software can control other types of instruments, such as the Agilent 1100 liquid chromatograph
- Add the ChemStore C/S and Security Pack to ChemStation Plus for use in pharmaceutical R&D
- The GC’s hand-held controller, which can store more than 100 methods and transfer them quickly and easily to other 6850 GCs
- An integrator