Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 600 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is equipped with a unique solid-state detector for unmatched analytical performance over the entire AA wavelength range.
water, soil, sediment, biological materials, food products, agricultural products, etc.
- Easily accessible eight-lamp holder with built-in lamp power supplies for both hollow cathode and electrodeless discharge lamps.
- Automatic lamp selection and alignment further improves operating convenience and productivity.
- AS 800 Autosampler accommodates up to 148 samples with random sampling.
- WinLab 32 instrument control and data management software.
- Wavelength range: 190 to 900 nm
- Diffraction grating: 1800 lines/mm blazed at 236 nm and 597 nm
- Grating area: 64 x 72 mm
- Reciprocal linear dispersion: 1.6 nm/mm (nominal)
- Focal length: 267 mm
- Spectral bandwidths: 0.2, 0.7 and 2.0 nm, dual height
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 65 x 70 cm
- Weight: 175 kg
- Electrical requirements: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 5000 VA
Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 600 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer Includes:
- AAnalyst 600 AA Graphite Furnace
- AS 800 Autosampler
- AA Win Lab Data System
- Ninety (90) Day Warranty
For More nformation : https://www.labmakelaar.com/fjc_documents/44-74776spc_aanalyst600800.pdf