GE NanoVue Spectrophotometer is an easy-to-use and reliable instrument for the measurement of nucleic acid and protein samples
GE NanoVue Spectrophotometer provides a range of pre-stored methods for the determination of RNA, DNA, and oligonucleotide concentrations and purity, plus wavelength scanning to detect impurities. Concentration measurements can be displayed in choice of units (µg/ml, ng/µl, ?g/µl, pmol/µl, and pmol). Oligonucleotide primers can be characterized by keying in the base sequence (up to 66-mer) to obtain parameters such as conversion factor (µg/ml), molecular weight, theoretical absorbance (AU/µmol), and theoretical Tm. Proteins can be quantitated by BCA, Biuret, Bradford, Direct UV and Lowry, with the ability to run up to 27 standards.
Relevant parameters are calculated automatically and displayed at the touch of a button on a large display. Up to 90 user defined methods can be stored with optional password protection. Data output is via standard USB and PVC (print via Computer) software, allowing data to be transferred to a PC or with the integrated printer or wireless Bluetooth options
- For the reliable measurement of nucleic acid and protein samples.
- Eliminates the need for cuvettes, capillaries or other sample devices – simply drop and read.
- Assays low volumes of 0.5 µl to 5 µl with accuracy thus conserving precious samples.
- Predefined methods for nucleic acid and protein quantitation, and protein assays.
- Fast instrument startup with automatic self-calibration.
- Provides Intuitive software for ease of use and large, easy-to-read graphical display