Agilent 1290 Infinity Series is the most adaptive UHPLC system and the most powerful because it can handle the widest range of applications from HPLC to UHPLC. Agilent 1290 Infinity also provides the highest speed that allows you to deploy particle type and stationary phases with resolution and ultra-sensitivity.
Agilent 1290 Infinity gives infinite capabilities to solve analytical challenges in LC and LC/MS. Agilent 1290 Infinity also can do a transfer with any Agilent or non-Agilent UHPLC or HPLC system.
The Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System is designed to offer the greatest flexibility for performing analytical liquid chromatography using all types of current and emergent column technologies. The 1290 Infinity LC has the widest range of operating parameters to replicate method settings transferred in from any pre-existing analytical HPLC or UHPLC system available from any vendor.
The Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System offers some radical new design concepts to achieve this objective. It yet clearly shows the pedigree of well-engineered reliability that has made Agilent HPLC systems the most successful HPLC line available.
Agilent 1290 Infinity LC System offers:
- Flow rates from 0.05 ml/min to 5 ml/min for conventional or fast chromatography with all analytical column diameters from 1 to 5 mm internal diameter and all types of column packing material.
- Pressure range up to 1200 bar (>17400 psi) allows for fast chromatography on short columns, high resolution on long columns using sub-two micron packing material, and a wider choice of mobile phase viscosity.
- Ultra-low delay volumes for the fastest gradients with mass spectrometric detection of ultraviolet/visible light detection.
- Ability to operate any method transferred from another analytical HPLC or UHPLC system.
- Sophisticated pump control delivers very low chromatographic noise and very low acoustic noise for better results and a better working environment.
- Degasser and automatic purge valve integrated into pump module.
- Variable volume autosampler with reduced delay volume reduced carryover and operated as a fixed loop autosampler.
- The new Flexible Cube module adds functionality to the autosampler, such as back-flushing the needle seat and fixed loop operation.
- Thermostatted Column Compartment with enhanced usability and integrated valve solutions with a pressure range up to 1200 bar (17400 psi).
- Diode-array detector with greatly enhanced sensitivity and baseline stability using cartridge cell system with optofluidic waveguides.
- Data collection rates up to 160 Hz with full spectral information.
- New range of ZORBAX RRHD sub-two micron particle size columns for operation at pressures up to 1200 bar.
- Blend Assist for automatic buffering and additive blending in the 1290 Infinity Quaternary Pump.
- VWD Detector
- G4212A DAD Diode Array Detector
- G4220A Binary Pump w/Jet Valve (1250 Bar)
- G4226A Autosampler with built-in Degasser)
- G1330B Autosampler Thermostat
- G1316C Thermostatted Column Compartment with Switching Valve1200
- Agilent Tray
- Agilent 1290 Infinity G1316C TCC
- Agilent 6150B (G6150B) Single Quadrupole LCMS
- Cables and connectors
- Solvent Tray
- OpenLab Software
- Lab Advisor Test Results Power & Communication
- Install, Training, and Service Contracts
- The system has been fully tested
- 30 Day Guarantee