Sakura Tissue Tek VIP E300 Vacuum Tissue Processor Designed for fast, streamlined operation, the VIP 5 offers easy-to-use software and offer faster fluid exchange for all tissue samples with its programmable controls. The effectively-positioned heater elements also have uniform reagent temperatures throughout the processing
Sakura Tissue Tek VIP E300 Vacuum Tissue Processor provides complete information in one look, and offers full system management with its comprehensive, easy-access control panel. The VIP E300’s basket design also offers upright placement of cassette specimens and fits all standard embedding consoles for better flexibility and convenience.
Sakura Tissue Tek VIP E300 Vacuum Tissue Processor Features
- Modular design, configured to your lab. Available in traditional bench-top or floor models.
- Flexible, self-calculation delay mode coordinates completion of processing to enhance workflow.
- Computer monitors all steps in processing sequence – safeguarding your specimens and protecting your system.
- All station, operator-selectable control for each station; provides faster fluid exchange with all tissue samples.
- Precisely located heater elements provide uniform reagent temperatures throughout the retort during processing.
- Gentle tidal agitation ensures optimal reagent mixing while reducing tissue cross-contamination.
- Paraffin cleansing-automatically degasses the paraffin while in the oven, eliminating additional retort cleaning cycles.
- Full-screen display for complete information at a glance.
- Comprehensive, easy-access control panel for complete system management.
- Basket design allow upright placement of cassette specimens and fits all standard embedding consoles for greater convenience.
Dimensions: 19.7”W x 22.8”D x 52.8”H. Weight: 289lbs. Voltage: 100-115 VAC, 50-60hz or 220-240 VAC, 50hz.
Sakura Tissue Tek VIP E300 Vacuum Tissue Processor is in great condition. It was very well taken care of and came from a working environment. It has been fully cleaned by us and the lines have been flushed with xylene, and then with water. Several series of runs were performed with no issues and then it was flushed with alcohol. We did replace the deck around the sink area with a new cover piece that has a fresh coat of industrial enamel paint. Everything is in great working condition. Please see the pictures for more details.
|All bottles and attached power cord|